AWARD IN CATHOLIC THEOLOGICAL EDUCATION
- Theology: its nature and purpose
- Revelation as the fundamental dogma and foundation of theology
- the human search for the good and the credibility of God’s self-communication
- The possibility of faith
- the historical Jesus of the New Testament, Christological titles, miracles, resurrection
- tradition, Vatican II’s Dei Verbum
- revelation outwith Christianity: God’s will to save all
- Faith: gift and response. Faith and truth; faith and freedom
- Various topical issues:
- The re-discovery of the bible as the book of the church.
- Scripture, tradition and the Reformation.
- Possibilities for inter-religious dialogue and evangelisation.