AWARD IN CATHOLIC THEOLOGICAL EDUCATION
- The anthropological roots of liturgical celebrations.
- Symbols, ritual and festive activity in liturgical celebrations.
- The role of the Assembly.
- Forming the Liturgical Assembly
Celebrating the Paschal Mystery
Word into Sacrament including Lectio Divina
The Structure of Roman Prayer.
- Time and Space.
The Great Three Days
Cycles of Remembering: the Year, the Saints
The Temple of the Body
A House for God's Church
- Liturgy the work of all the people.
- The practicalities of Christian living in the following liturgies:
- Lay involvement in “full active participation” in the liturgy.
- RCIA RICC. Preparation for sacraments. Music and the liturgy.
- Sunday Eucharists in the absence of a priest.
- A Celebration of Parish Morning /Evening Prayer for use at home or in church.